Thursday 15 January 2015

In Search of a New Destination as the Journey continues....

We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men; and among those fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes, and they come back to us as effects . . . 

There's nothing as exciting as a comeback, remember this: classics never make a comeback. They wait for that perfect moment to take the spotlight from overdone, tired trends. I or YIP was just waiting for this perfect moment.  You will now see me often offering you food for thought but before I share about my recent work I thought it will be worthwhile to take a quick walk down the memory lane 
1976 Preparing the Ground

1990 - Cultural Action

1992 - Activities Meeting with the Minister Rural Development

1992 - Cultural Event Chitoor 17k people

1993 - Mudigubba RTW March

1994 - Educating on RTW

2006 - Training the Cardres


Dec 1990 - Meeting with Professor Dandawate Delhi

Relish this and start talking . . .  I will be back with update on the real work, we are doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment